National Parks, Recreation
Recreation, Sports, and Fitness resource page with links to the national parks, olympics, athletic unions, athletic associations, and more.
Governmental Internet Resources
Nongovernmental Internet Resources
- Amateur Athletic Union
- The AAU is one of the largest, non-profit, volunteer, sports organizations in the United States. A multi-sport organization,
the AAU is dedicated exclusively to the promotion and development of amateur sports and physical fitness programs.
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- American Council on Exercise
- Dance Lessons
- Dance Studio and Dance Company Listings by State, including Canada.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- The NCAA serves as the national association for collegiate athletics. As a voluntary association of
more than 900 institutions, the NCAA administers college athletics programs and rules on issues
pertaining to the administration of intercollegiate athletics.
- National Parks Conservation Association
- Since 1919, the National Parks Conservation Association has been the sole voice of the American people
in the fight to safeguard the scenic beauty, wildlife, and historical and cultural treasures of
the largest and most diverse park system in the world.
- Our Sports Central
- It is your source for the latest news and scores from all minor and independent professional sports leagues.
- Special Olympics
- Special Olympics, created in 1968, is the world's largest program of sports training and athletic
competition for children and adults with mental retardation.
- United States Olympic Committee
- The USOC works toward the development of amateur sports nationwide, with emphasis on the events and athletic training
which lead up to the Olympic Games
Various Recreation, Sports & Fitness Sites in or near Kansas