Washlaw is no longer updated as of June 1, 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Legal Research Guides
- Legal Research Guides / University of Washington / A series of legal research guides.
- Research Guides / Shaffer Law Library, Albany Law School
- Links to Canadian, Immigration, American Indian, English, Roman and Confederate states law research, as well as jury instructions and verdicts, tax materials, and how to trace US treaties.
- Research Guides / Duke Law Library & Technology
- "Written by reference librarians on a variety of legal topics highlighting the best resources for research in both electronic and paper formats."
- Research Guides / Harvard Law School
- "General Library research guides, US law research guides, international, foreign & comparative law research guides, electronic resources research guides, and summer associate research guides.
- Research Guides and Pathfinders / Oklahoma City University
- Many guides such as: Advanced Internet searching for law students, power point for litigators, library databases, and topical research.
- Research Guides / Washburn University School of Law
- Kansas Cases, Kansas Depository Docs, Kansas Attorney General Opinions, Kansas Admin Regs, Kansas Legislative History, Code of Federal Regs and Register, US Documents, US Supreme Court Records & Briefs, US Legislative History, Uniform Laws, Restatements, Legal Periodicals, US Treaties, and Worldwide Treaties.
- Topical Research Guides / William and Mary Wolf Law Library
- "Find relevant books, journals, and databases...."